|Packaging Size||20 KG|
This enzyme is a granular high alkaline protease developed for use in powdered laundry detergent products. EFFECTENZ™ P 2000 Protease is especially effective in low-temperature washing conditions and is particularly useful in removing insoluble proteinaceous stains (milk, blood, grass, meat) from soiled surfaces. The product combines good stability with convenient handling and dosing.
EFFECTENZ™ P 2000 protease is an enzyme produced using a strain of Bacillus subtils, which is regarded as non-pathogenic, non-toxic and safe. EFFECTENZ™ P 2000 is an endoprotease. An endoprotease is an enzyme that hydrolyzes peptide bonds in the interior of a protein chain, resulting in small polypeptides and peptides that are more easily removed during the washing process.
- Activity: 2000 – 2400 XXU/G
- Appearance: Off-blue, smooth granules
- Bulk Density: 1.0 - 1.5 g/ml
- Granular Size: 0.3 - 0.5 mm (50 - 35 US mesh)
Enzyme Classification:Detergent Formulation:
- The activity of EFFECTENZ™ P 2000 enzyme is expressed in XX Units (XXU/G). XXU is the active unit measuring the rate of hydrolysis of a synthetic substrate and determined spectrophotometrically against an internal standard at 25ºC (77ºF) and pH 8.6 (Tris-Buffer). The detailed description of the method is available upon request.
- The storage stability of EFFECTENZ™ P 2000 enzyme in a powdered detergent is excellent. Typical detergent formulations dosed with EFFECTENZ™ P 2000 and stored in open containers at 30ºC (86ºF) and 70% Relative Humidity demonstrate virtually no loss in activity after 8 weeks.
- In general, the choice of what percentage of EFFECTENZ™ P 2000 enzyme to incorporate into a detergent formulation depends mainly on factors such as the cleaning performance desired from the detergent, the overall composition of the detergent and the washing conditions to be used. The recommended formulation dosage of EFFECTENZ™ P 2000 for a typical powdered laundry detergent powder is 0.2 – 1.0 %, on a weight/weight basis. Case by case determination of the optimum concentration in a particular formulation is recommended.
- EFFECTENZ™ P 2000 enzyme is formulated for high stability also after long-term storage. To retain maximum enzyme activity, this product should be stored at moderate temperatures in the original containers with the lid closed.
- EFFECTENZ™ P 2000 enzyme is a technical grade enzyme preparation.
- EFFECTENZ™ P 2000 enzyme is available in various packaging sizes.
- Item Code: EFFECTENZP2000
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)